Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Why We Love and Learn About Jesus

Hi y'all!

Well, it's been a long time since I last blogged here. I'm sorry for the lapse, but in some ways, I was overwhelmed with things. Since I last blogged, I:

1. Passed my comprehensive exams for my Masters Degree.
2. Graduated in December.
3. Got busy looking for employment.
4. Celebrated the coming of 2009.
5. Did some RCIA catechesis.
6. Rested a bit...

You will see ongoing articles and videos I find that will be uplifting and inspirational. See ya 'round!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! (on it all!!)

My laptop died a month ago. Now it's back and I'm rolling :)

My mother and I were wondering about what you're up to and when you and Don would be holding other classes.

Take Care!

justanotherbeggar said...

Well, right now I'm looking for work, but I'm trying to keep some irons in the fire. I may do a class during Lent,but it's difficult. I'm teaching RCIA classes also. I'll alert you to when classes will begin again.