Friday, October 3, 2008

All Things New

My heart is overflowing today with the joy and love of Christ on this First Friday in commemoration of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I thank our Lord Jesus for helping me find this wonderful music video that I want to share with you. Watch, listen and worship our Lord right where you are sitting as you see how the heart of Jesus and Mary are woven together in this beautiful and moving video. This illustrates how True Devotion to Mary will ALWAYS be focused on devotion to our Lord Jesus. May God bless you today on this First Friday, and if you can, attend Mass. You'll be blessed, the Entire Trinity will be blessed, the Blessed Mother and all the saints will rejoice with you! After you see the video, I have a link to a wonderful article on "The Two Hearts and Consecration," John Paul II's teaching on Mary. But, first, enjoy the video.




IF YOU WANT FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE RELATIONSHIP OF JESUS AND MARY, go to The Alliance of the Two Hearts covering John Paul the Great's teaching on this awesome bond between Jesus and Mary.

2 comments:

Mom of Six said...

Oh my. My dear mom used to talk to me about the Blessed Mother and her relationship with Christ...this has really made me think.
I am so comforted right now to know that She is our Mother too. I had not given it enough thought before.

Anonymous said...

I wept when I first saw this. I'm convinced that Jesus love for Mary should be our love for her. We can't go wrong!