Sunday, August 3, 2008

More Posts to Come!

Sorry that I haven't posting anything since Wednesday. For the most part I've been busy. I attended a wonderful training seminar at the Green Bay diocese put on by Scott Hahn's St. Paul Center for Evangelization. The training centered on a six week bible study called, "The Bible and the Mass." Totally awesome, powerful and relevant, which if done properly and bathed in prayer, this teaching could help MANY people fall in love with Christ in the Eucharist all over again!

Also, I've been reworking Wednesday's post, "What It Means to be Catholic." I was frustrated, since I had a lot to say and it kept coming out muddy. I hate it when that happens. So I reworked it about 7-8 different times on Thursday and Friday. So if you have visited and found it different each time...that is the reason.

There will be more postings tomorrow. Until then, have a great Lord's Day. I'll share some of my learnings with you all! Also, I have an announcement of a class that a friend and I will be presenting this fall. More fun than we can contain, believe me!

Pax!

No comments: